Automate File Transfer
“No Limits” Managed File Transfer Automation Software
The Best-In-Class Managed File Transfer (MFT) automation software simplifies the creation of standardized workflows and makes it easier to ensure reliability, security and compliance. Unlike competitive offerings, MOVEit Automation supports an unlimited number of managed servers, thousands of tasks and outof-the-box, point-and-click task deployment.
Minimize the Risk of Data Loss
Providing secure, easy to use automated workflows minimizes the risks of data loss and/or non-compliant manual transfers. MOVEit Automation also provides guaranteed delivery, PGP encryption of data at rest and granular access controls. Integration with popular anti-virus software enables your files to arrive and stay virus free and integrations with popular DLP software ensures that no one accidently (or purposely) sends confidential documents or data outside of your secure perimeter.
Easily Automate Workflows
Any authorized user may easily automate multi-step logic-based workflows and implement business process rules without needing programming skills. MOVEit Automation automatically “pulls, processes, and pushes” files to any platform, over any network architecture. Most automation projects can be implemented in hours – not weeks – and without costly professional services or scripts. MOVEit Automation comes with pre-built tasks, yet can be extended with custom scripting or existing scripts. A web interface enables management and modifications from any browser.
Identify Risks to Compliance
Files transferred as part of business processes must comply with security and delivery performance policies, so it’s important to have the tools which quickly identify errors and unexpected behaviors.
Our API enables easy integration of MOVEit Automation with 3rd party workload automation tools, applications and scripts. API functions are available as Java or COM components and accessible via Java or Windows command line clients.
MOVEit Automation Features
- FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL
- SSL / FTPS
- SSH / SFTP
- SMTP / POP 3
- CIFS / SMB (Accessing Network Storage)
- EDIINT AS1, AS2 & AS3
- Web-based Administration
- Delegate Permissions (Host/Tasks, Groups/Users)
- Support for MySQL and SQL Server – MySQL included at no additional cost
- Simple Audit Logging and Reporting
- Transport Encryption (“Data-in-Transit”)
- FIPS 140-2 Validated Cryptography
- Encrypted Administrative Access
- File Integrity Checking
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Anti-Virus Solution Integration (McAfee, Symantec & Trend Micro)
- Cryptographic Tamper-Evident Logging
- OpenPGP File Encryption
- Limit user access: view only, run tasks, or configure tasks
- Failover and disaster recovery available
AUTOMATION & PRODUCTIVITY
- Run Processes on a Scheduled, Event-Driven & On-Demand Basis
- Run Multiple Tasks Together Simultaneously
- Synchronization of Files and Folders on Different Systems
- Business users monitor, schedule & run tasks
- Group tasks to align with processes or hosts